Xmanager 5.0 Build 0523
If you are familiar with using UNIX operating system, then you would be now familiar with the X applications offered in it. These are used to share files, connect to many online services and so on. But, with the introduction of the Windows OS, its popularity increased. Now, the Xmanager is a tool that will help you to get the power of the X applications in the Windows environment.
What Is Xmanager?
Xmanager is a software tool that you need to install in your Windows PC so that you can remotely get access to the information that is there in UNIX or Linux desktops without any problems. There are lots of features that are on offer from Xmanager and hence it packs a punch for its remote access and connectivity between Linux and Windows systems. The installation of this software is very easy and with a few clicks, you will be able to get it downloaded on your Windows PC. Just click on the Xmanager icon on your desktop to launch the various applications the software has to offer.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE IMPRESSIVE FEATURES THAT ARE OFFERED BY XMANAGER:
- The Xmanager interface is very neat and easy to use from where you will be able to click on the various protocols and services that you wish to use to establish a connection between Windows environment and a remote UNIX OS.
- All you need is to use a username and password to connect to protocols like SSH, TELNET, RLOGIN, etc.
- All sessions that you work on are automatically saved on your system that includes information like username, password, service type, etc.
- The option to install side by side applications and programs that belong to either of Linux/ UNIX or Windows OS.
- You can do cut and paste operations in any of the OS environments when running programs.
- The Xmanager will help you to connect with many of the X applications that are found in UNIX OS.
- The program comes with an easy to use and simple interface that will help even novice Windows users to check out on remote Linux/Unix OS.
Xmanager application is one of the best choices that you can make if you would like to access information and data that are available in two different operating systems. This software will help in accessing information, protocols and services that are available in remote Unix/Linux OS systems.
Xmanager Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!